Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Beginning














Hello, my name is Natalie Fiorilli, and I am a freshman here at The College at Brockport. My hometown is Solon, Ohio, there I live with my two parents, my two sisters, Emily and Katie, and my brother Timothy. My sister Emily is currently enrolled as a junior at the University of Illinois in Chicago, my brother attends The Ohio State University, and my younger sister just started her first year of high school. The first time for everything is filled with a mix of emotions, people are often scared to break out of their comfort zone, but at the same time excited to start a new chapter in their life. My younger sister and I are currently starting this “new chapter”.


I first found out about Brockport when I was recruited for the gymnastics team. Not many people from my hometown have heard about The College at Brockport, considering the percentage of “out of staters” is pretty low, that isn’t unreasonable. Although I have only been here for a few weeks, I am really glad I was introduced to Brockport, it has so much to offer!


I am majoring in Biology, and hope to be a pharmacist someday. With school starting up, and practices for gymnastics beginning, my everyday schedule is pretty busy. However, I would love to share with you my experience here at The College at Brockport. I am really excited for my first year here and hope you enjoy reading about my freshman year! : )


-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment