Thursday, November 5, 2009

November! Already??

So, now it's a little over halfway through the semester. I'm still in shock it's November. Seriously, wasn't yesterday September? Now it's practically Thanksgiving break! Right now things are still going really well. I survived my first college mid-terms! Not as scary as I thought they would be. Tennis is over for now, which is a nice little break. For right now I'm just trying to focus on my school work... finals are getting close! :/ One thing I have to say is that I really loved my first college halloween. The campus has a lot of great activities going on throughout the whole Halloween weekend. People here really got into the holiday. I was really impressed with a lot of the costumes! One of my favorite costumes that night was definetley Sarah Palin and John McCain. So good job to Rebekah Fuller and Garret W. Roe. Well I should go study now, I love Oceanography exams! Haha... until next time.





-Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment