Thursday, January 6, 2011

Formal Dance and Playing in the Snow







Before Christmas break, Delta hosted a Christmas themed formal dance. During Thanksgiving break I bought a dress and some accessories. It was a lot of fun, and there was a great turn out. The music was danceable and upbeat and we did the cha cha slide and several other dances like that. The dance was held in the Benedict-Dobson lounge where my friend Teresa lives. I left my coat there because even though I walked over in my dress and fuggs, I wasn't crazy enough to walk over without my coat.
After the dance, Teresa, my roommate Audra and I ordered calzones and went to the fountain by Tuttle to make snow angels. It was a lot of fun, albeit cold, and we stayed up until 5am just hanging out. It was a nice bonding moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment