Friday, December 17, 2010

Winter Break!!!



Well, today was my last final! I'm home now and I'm kinda starting to miss the 'port a little bit. My best friend, Mike, left Wednesday night, Chelsea left Tuesday, and Yanicka left Thursday morning. I went home for a couple days before that so I said goodbye to everyone Monday night and my boyfriend, Mitch, and I stopped by to say goodbye on our way home from the Olive Garden. I only had 2 actual finals this whole entire week which was pretty nice. I had my first final on Monday which was for International Relations and today's final was for Protest & Public Opinion. Both were pretty easy!

My Human Heritage play for Delta was yesterday! Surprisingly, they were all pretty awesome too watch. The first one was took place in the 80's punk era. The two guys in the play performed a dance to Michael Jackson's, Thriller! That was my favorite part of the show. Our play took place in the 1960's at SUNY Brockport. The theme is basically about two guys trying to sneak past the night desk attendants to tutor some girls. The third play was like a replication of Jersey Shore. It was hilarious. This was my professor, Sandra, last day and it was pretty sad because everyone loves her because she is so sweet! However, we all got "cult" rings as a gift from her to us.

All in all, I'm so excited for winter break! I'm going shopping tomorrow to finish up my Christmas shopping. Also, I'm excited for 5 weeks of nothing but relaxing and sleeping in and having no stress at all! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment