Thursday, September 16, 2010

The start of something new..






Well this semester has certainly started out great, and a whole lot differently than I thought it would be. The first day, the move in was great! The hockey guys moved us in, taking all my belongings I needed for my dorm right up to my suite :)! I LOVE my suite, and all the people I've met so far. I didn't expect people to be so nice, but they truly are here. My classes have all been pretty good, can't complain, not too much homework, just a lot of reading. But the weekends are my favorite, they are so much fun here. There is always something here to do. Even weeknights, walking down the halls of Benedict and Dobson with my suitemates and meeting up with our newly made friends, I have the best times. The first pictures up top are of my suite! The last picture on the bottom is of me with my two suitemates Lauren and Jessica, on the first saturday night we got here!

No comments:

Post a Comment