Thursday, April 15, 2010

April!


So yes, it has been quite a while since my last blog. As many of you new freshman will realize, things get so busy so quickly it's very easy to lose track of time. I can't believe that second semester is basically over. There's about 3 weeks left of classes and then finals. It's crazy. I wish I could better describe just how fast this year flew by. Spring semester went by so fast! Right now I'm just trying to get ready for all my final exams and projects. Tennis started up again, so I'm really excited about it. We actually have a pretty big tournament coming up that I'm getting a bit nervous for, but I'm sure we'll do fine. I made my schedule for next semester and I'm so happy with my classes. That's one of my favorite parts about college, getting to choose your own schedule. I'm really looking forward to taking Advanced Media Writing. I'm taking the intro class this semester and I love it. Between school and tennis and everything else I've been keeping so busy. Today was the first day I even got to just hang out outside with friends enjoying the nice weather. Hello Kan-Jam. Well thats about all for now. Promise I'll update very soon. :)


-Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment