Thursday, April 29, 2010

Almost done...


These last few weeks of school have been so busy! For some reason the professors decided to load on the work for the second half of this semester. With lab reports, papers, and tests, I have been spending a lot of time in the library. However, the weekends have been a nice relief from all the work. It's a lot better going out in the nice weather than compared to the snow. The past few months have also consisted of a lot of kan jam and volleyball during the week. It's nice seeing everyone outside all the time in the warm weather. Now with only a week left of classes and two finals, freshman year is coming to an end. Next thursday Kid Cudi is coming to Brockport, which I am very excited about it! Many students waited in line for 3-5 hours to get their tickets. Luckily I didn't have to wait very long for mine, but many students were very dedicated. Then on that Friday we have our "Brock the Port" where there are games and festivities going on outside during the day. I have heard that it is the best day of the year at Brockport, so I am very pumped! But I should probably get back to finishing up this lab report, I will see ya guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment