Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back in Brockport: Second Semester

Hey everybody! Life in Brockport is rockin' as usual. It's great being back with all of my friends from last semester. I feel as if I've made some really close bonds with people here. This also makes me excited for next year, as I now know I'm going to be rooming with several of my good friends. I just made a down payment for the six man suite that I'll be living in next year with my two roommates from this semester and three of my close friends. We already are making plans for the suite, such as all the televisions we will have, fridges, couches, and posters. As for classes this semester I'm really enjoying them. I was able to choose all the classes I wanted to, whereas last semester they were chosen for me. Also I was able to choose later classes which is awesome, as I love to sleep in. Well that's about all that's new so far this semester. Here's two new pics from since I've been back.

No comments:

Post a Comment