Thursday, February 11, 2010

2nd Semester!!



So the third week of the 2nd semester is almost over! After a long break, I realized it was time to get back into the swing of things by spending nights in the library and studying for exams. With having gymnastics competitions every weekend, my semester is a lot more busy than the last. However, I am able to manage my time well so I complete all my work for classes. It is a lot of fun going on away meets and traveling with the team, so I don't mind at all being a bit more busy than I was compared to the 1st semester. Overall second semester has been a blast! I really missed the friends I made here at Brockport and am happy we are all back together. Can't wait for all the good times to come, but for now I have to get back to reading biology. Talk with ya soon!
-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment