Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Home stretch of the first semester!
















My roommates and I were commenting the other day about how fast this semester has gone. We have two more weeks of classes and then finals week. Thanksgiving break was a nice break from all the hectic tests my professors decided to give me right before break. It was nice to see family after a month or two of not being home.





So much has happened over the semester though. The Keith Anderson and Kellie Pickler concert was very memorable. Working for The Stylus paid off because I got the opportunity to interview them! Halloween was a blast - I dressed up like a cowgirl all weekend long! Time definitely flies in college. I'm meeting with a group of students in one of my classes for a presentation soon, so until then - hope the college search is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment