Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brockport Times

It's been a while since my last post, so I decided to put up some assorted pictures that show what I've been up to at Brockport.

These are my two roommates playing video games in the dorm. In case you've forgotten, I'm living in a triple, which is why I have two roommates. Darrel is the one on the left and Tyler is the one to the right.



This is some of my friends skating at the ice rink in Tuttle. We often go on Wednesdays, and though most of us are rather poor skaters, it's always a fun time.



These pictures are from one of our late night Walmart runs, at around two or three in the morning. If you're ever bored, a late night Walmart trip always has potential for entertainment.




Here's some pics of our Broomball team, the Hard Bananas. We had a very unsuccessful first season; we didn't win any games. In our second season, however, we were undefeated in the regular season. We failed to win it all though, as we lost in the semifinals in the playoffs.


Logan Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment