Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Second Semester


So it begins again! Second semester is officially here and I have currently survived 2 days worth of brand new classes. So far so good. Honestly I'm just really psyched to be back. You wouldn't think that 6 weeks worth of vacation was really long, but honestly, I never thought it would end! It's so nice to finally be back here. I'm excited to start classes again and very excited to see all of my friends. With all of my Brockport friends living all over the state I very much appreciated my unlimited texting. My classes this semester seem pretty cool so far. I have a couple Gen-Eds but the courses that are for my major seem really interesting. I'm really excited for Media Writing being that I'd love to do magazine journalism so hopefully, that class is somewhat helpful. One thing I'm really suprised about, the amount of work I have after only 2 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment